The Fall 2013 Quarter will begin soon. God is with the BCM at Northwestern and we are trusting Him to do great things.
But before we look ahead, let’s take a short look back. Here are our “Top 10” highlights from 2012-2013:
1. God brought Pastor Scott Kelly and his family from the Boulder, Colorado area to Evanston. Scott now serves as the Director of the BCM at Northwestern and his wife Megan also serves as a leader in the ministry.
2. BCM was one of many groups that helped bring N.T. Wright to Northwestern for the 2013 Veritas Forum.
3. God answered so many of our prayers, so very specifically. Ask Pastor Scott for a few examples.
4. We experienced the joy of sharing the gospel with Northwestern students on campus every week.
5. We took the “World’s Shortest Ski Trip” to the Western Suburbs of Chicago.
6. Our love for the the wide variety people who make up the Northwestern community grew by leaps and bounds.
7. God added many ministry partners to our team. One group of students from Colorado came to visit us for a week and shared the gospel with many, many people.
8. God gave us Robert and Mary as student leaders.
9. The “Tough Questions Workshop” was a big hit.
10. And Springtime by the Lake was glorious. God is so good to allow us to be here!